My name is Alex & I'm a college student currently located in Austin, TX. I'm interested in books, horror films, indie comics, gaming, cute animals & smashing the capitalist patriarchy.
I am a light-skinned WOC, able-bodied, cis.
The only feminism that matters is intersectional.
Some Ground Rules:
- This blog is racist, ableist, sexist, fatphobic, queerphobic, and transphobic free and I will tolerate no one who brings these things into my space
- I don't mind answering questions or asks about social justice topics but please remember that I am not here specifically to educate you or anybody else
- I will gladly tag all of my posts if anybody feels triggered or uncomfortable by what I blog but again please remember that this is my blog and I will always put my own safety and mental health first
- This is my space and if you respect me then I will respect you. Simple as that.
[image of strugglingtobeheard in a bikini with a purple flower background. image reads: “TWERK CONTEST Submit your video by August 31st. Send your video to email@example.com with “Twerk” in the subject line.]
You think you a good twerker? LET’S SEE! Grab a camera and show us what you got. Tumblr’s own strugglingtobeheard and arulpragasams will see what you got going on and pick the Top Three Videos. Then we’ll turn the three videos over to The Untitled Mag readers. The video with the most votes wins! So what are you waiting for?
The contest runs until August 31st, 2012. The winner gets a spot on theuntitledmag.com with your own Twerk Videos and Tutorials!
Some stuff to know:
1. You must be 18+. We aren’t going to check IDs or demand to see some proof. We’re just going by the honor system. Honor it, please!
2. The video cannot exceed over 10 minutes. Try to keep it in the 2-8 minutes range.
3. No nudity!
4. Have FUN!
Please send all Twerk submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Twerk”